The Museum is located in Winship Park and was constructed in 1969 as a testimonial to the rugged western life
of the old time cowboys who worked as ranch hands and performed at the Sheridan County Rodeo.
Exhibits include an early chuck wagon, old saddles, chaps, spurs, tools and gear used from early ranches of the late 1880's to modern times, as well as many other artifacts and relics pertaining to ranching and cowboys.
The museum is open every afternoon from June 1 through September 15, and by request at any time.
Posted on Wed, February 19, 1969
by Gordon Chamber filed under